HELP, Inc of Elk City is committed to provide ongoing food supplies to individuals and families who are dealing with difficult life circumstances.
Help Inc. is here to serve residents in need in Oklahoma’s Beckham, Roger Mills, Washita, and Dewey counties.
Potential clients do need to meet the eligibility requirements listed below.
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
- 609 West Ave E, Elk City, Oklahoma.
We are in the Community Care Center (the old armory).
Drive around to the back of the building, stay in your vehicle and someone will come to you.
- Once each calendar month; that does not mean visits must be 30 days apart. Clients receive groceries sufficient to feed their household for six to seven days; amount is adjusted based on number of family members.
- Photo ID for every adult, social security cards, or in the case of children, shot records, custody papers, or school enrollment verification can be used to prove children are in the home.
- We need proof of address which can be shown on utility bills, rent receipts, etc.
- We need proof of the total home gross income including paystubs, benefit letters, unemployment, etc. There are federal income guidelines that must be met.
Help Inc. was founded to serve struggling individuals and families living in Beckham, Roger Mills, Washita, and Dewey counties. Eligibility is determined at the time proof is presented at the Help Inc. office.
- Geographic eligibility must be established with official identification demonstrating address, such as a current utility bill, rent receipt, or statement.
- Proof of identification for you and each member of your household. This may be a driver’s license or other form of official photo identification, birth certificates, social security cards, or in the case of children, also shot records or school verification.
- Income eligibility requirements are based on federal guidelines that are posted at the pantry.
609 W. E Ave. Elk City, Oklahoma
Directions: From 3rd Street at stop light by Homeland turn north on Washington Ave. Go north 7 blocks to E Ave. Turn west on E Ave. Go west 2 blocks. Our building is on the north side of the street.